4/23/09

105/365 Patterns


Just this morning one of my photography newsletters was making the suggestion to watch for patterns for photos. I went to the Strip to meet a friend for a drink and voila! while I'm sitting in traffic (again) I notice patterns and whip out the trusty camera. Luckily I had the telephoto lens and was sitting there long enough to catch a segment with no cars or people in the way. This is the fence between the Strip and Bellagio shot across a couple lanes of traffic.




Since I was in the neighborhood, I wandered into the Bellagio conservatory - tulip season is past so they'd filled most of the garden with daisies and azaleas - not nearly as pretty as all the masses of tulips. But I was able to get this little "fountain" that was off to the side with a few little tulips and hyacinths left.

No comments:

Post a Comment