3/26/09

76/365 Feng Shui Books


Created a still life using some of my feng shui books. I like making still life arrangements, but the house gets all jumbled as I pull things from all over. Then it takes forever to put everything away (but it did make me dust a few things!). The price we pay for art :)
I realized one slight disadvantage of the blog over my Shutterfly page is that the pictures and comments actually show up in 'reverse' order so that as I start the week's theme, the notes or explanation are at the end of the week's postings. I'm assuming you're all bright enough and interested enough to scroll through all the entries to figure all that out. However, it defintely is much easier for me to post here, so I think I'll keep this venue - until something more appealing comes along!

No comments:

Post a Comment